Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Don M

Seminar/talk by Al Gag

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

The Weekapaug SurfCasters will have Al Gag famous plug maker and host on ESPN as guest speaker at the April 1st meeting 1:30PM, Mr Gag always puts on a marvelous show. This will be open to the public all are welcome, donation $1.00. Come and enjoy good food and good conversation. The meeting will be at the Quonochoctaug Grange Hall route 1 north bound in Charlestown RI. You can e-mail us for directions and a map. weekapaugsurfcasters@yahoo.com http://expage.com/weekapaugsurfcasters

A great presentation it was. Al does a super job getting folks interested in becoming involved. Spent quite alot of time talking about PETA and the Quonset port proposal. Very politically savy. A fascinating guy, and generous too.

You guys need to check out the new plug colors. Very nice stuff.

Now if only I'd won the rod that J. Habs walked away with. wink.gif

Great afternoon Weekapaugers, nice job.

Hey Dan:

Thanks for coming, sounds like you had a good time. Sorry you didn't win the rod. However, we may be having another speaker at the May meeting. Bob Sampson may come and talk about Striper and fluke fishing on the Thames River. He too puts on a good show. We will have another raffle and my guess is that Weekapaug Bait & Tackle will probably donate another rod. Maybe we can get John Haberek to donate some plugs, seeing as he won the last rod.

Don, I'll keep an eye out, I'd like to attend the whole mtg next time and see what's going on with the club. If I can't make it, I'll just send my raffle money with Reed! wink.gif Lucky bastige. Can't believe he forced his son to act all cute just for a plug.

He doesn't know it yet but he's going to be doing a LOT more fishing this year...

I heard Al Gag will be at the saco bay tackle seminar in biddeford mach 29th...speaking and showing off some of his new products for this year...not sure if anyone else is interested in going

For a buck,its well worth it. Sounds like a good time for new memberships fellas! How many other sites is this on? There are a lot of other anglers in this neck of the woods not on this site. If ya' need promotions PM me!!!