Hey Hoze -

Rate this topic

TimS

Bossman-

Read ya loud and clear.

School has kicked into full gear so I've been runnin' around like a jerk all day! Little longer and I'll be home, though, totally broke and looking for a job!

Then my only worry will be makin' the payments on the F350 of my dreams, saving up for the Parker of my dreams, and catchin' the 50 pounder of my dreams (OK, I'll take 30)! santa.gif

Been doing Yellowfin out in San Diego, but haven't gone for a while. crying.gif

Also did a Cabo trip a few weeks back and got some great fishing done, but still haven't gotten that billfish on a longrod yet (aka bluewater unicorn)...it'll come I just can't jinx it!

I'll be home Oct 5th for my sisters wedding, so I'm gonna need to sneak out of the house when nobody's lookin' and get down to the jetty!

Hope all's well back in Freakin' Joisey.

Hoze

Over and Out.

Gotcha, understand completely, just checkin' in with ya - I miss your most (absurd) unique brand of humor on the main forum...that's allsmile.gif Keep studyin' and I'll talk to ya when ya get backicon14.gif

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Tim-

That Main Forum is a War Zone, Tim!

I'm just glad that Ox"TheDitch" has too many striped 30 lb. reasons not to come down to fish IBSP!!!! I'd hope anyone with that much confidence could tie my arse pretty good!!! You know me, I'm a trusting guy, I'll take his word for it!!!!

But, if the fishing ever picks up in Jersey, though, I may need to start traveling with the guys from the neighborhood for protection. Freakin' Bobby, Geno, Johnny Z, Vinny and Big Jimmy from Newark!!!!

(ok, JimDE from Newark, Delaware)

Incidentally, I think it'd be a pretty good trade-off! I wouldnt mind takin' one good whoopin' for a better Striper fishery in Jersey!

Hoze

Ooooh...I get it now wink.gif Ox emailed me right after that episode - he apologized to both me and you. In fact, he said he was writing up an apology to you on the board when he saw you post something that...umm....changed his mind wink.gif

Ox is cool dude, he ain't gonna bother you, he's a good guy! I told him you were a good guy (he doesn't know I'm lying, right? wink.gif) You are both civil, don't worry about posting there, it's cool, he doesn't want a fight...but if he did, I've met 'em, yer better off out there! cwm31.gifwink.gif

Don't worry about him, it was a misunderstanding, they happen, we all get over it - I know he was over it that very day. Coast is clear! smile.gif

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.