lol

Rate this topic

Righty

What this I hear? West coast possee cwm23.gif

Does this mean the HOZE will be trading over to the WRONG coast? confused.gif

No more pizza at Klee's? What about the Seahoze family recipe that has been passed along for generations? Surely you cannot make Bluefish mousse on the west coast? cwm31.gif No more Bluefin at the Mudhole??!!! No more Weakies in Barnegat Bay?

Oh well.....Guess I am just gonna have to keep that spankin new T & T cwm14.gif

This is like a bad dream from the Deer Hunter - HOZE has forgotten where he is from!!

Come home HOZE!!!!!!!!! Bob and I are sorry for all the pressure to cwm15.gifcwm15.gifcwm15.gif!

Had we known it was going to have this effect - we would have promised a Pate Bluefin as well biggrin.gif

You don't think that...., you're not sayin' I would..., you can't possibly........

Permanent West Coast??? cwm31.gif No way!

By "West Coast", I just mean the bay side! I got my own forum ova heeee.....I gotta do what I gotta do, ya know???

East Coast guys turn left when they get to IBSP. I turn right...........

Anyway, if you heard me piss and whine about how I hate "AZ" to my girfriend you'd know how much I can' wait to get back to ol' Jersey!

Her line is "I know, I know. Everything in Arizona sucks and everything in New Jersey is awesome."

I just say, "Well, I din't make it that way I'm just callin it as I see it."

She's the only thing that keeps me out here. Or by this point I'd be doin' Rutgers!

Three more semesters and I'm takin' my AZ lady and we're makin' a fast getaway back to Old Barney!!!!

At first she wanted to stay in Arizona..........till I took her to Klee's!!! She can't wait to get back to Jersey!

Seahoze

PS-back to work or I'll be out here forever.