Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Plug

ok if Tim and Dubs come to the flingette

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

These guys have had to work so hard prior to the other flings they've been give out by the time the big day arrives.

So since I got this thing started lets show them some "Southern Hospitality". I am going to make a rule.

TIM WILL TAKE NO ORDERS TO BE DELIVERED AT THE FLINGETTE

This is my rule completely unsolicited. I want them to come and relax and have fun. I observed Tim the afternoon before the spring fling and he ran his fool head off processing orders for that evening. I perceive the same thing happened again last week. Well fellas get your orders in and que up the $3, cause if I can help it Tim ain't gonna burn himself out for anybody's convenience sake. Or to save somebody postage.

Now this isn't to rip people who picked up stuff at the flings, I did. But this time I want to make it as relaxing and as pleasurable as possible. So please, no orders for IRI delivery.

Good idea Plug, sometimes you work so hard getting an event together and dealing with the detail that by the time it happens your blown out and cant enjoy the event. the thing I learned when organizing big events is everyone needs something from you, while 1 or 2 requests are no big deal but those 1 or 2 requests in the end add up to 100 requests that you have to deal with.........

------------------

John M

johnm@stripersonline.com

Plug, Tim was toasted before the Fling even started. He does remind one of Santa Claus though when pulling these nice boxes out of the truck with our names on it. I guess we were all nice cause nobody got coal.

I agree, let the guy relax and have a good time.

Hey Plug, great idea but you see we had that planned so that when Tim arrived he would be worn out and not be able to harass the fish like he does in his relaxed - caught - up - on - sleep - state(if he ever is like that ) so you may want to think about that because then you'll have Tim AND Charlie bailin fish and well rested... keep them on edge, the fishies will thank you wink.gifsmile.gif

For my part, I promise not to drag them away for 10 days of chasing OPF the week prior to the Flingette. I just barely recovered in time myself, and I was averaging 10 hours sleep a night from Monday thru Friday.