Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tommat

Free Flies for newbies

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

As the season winds down I find myself in a generous mood. I am offering 6 flies, any combination of albie epoxies, bucktail deceivers or crease flies. Only those who are new to flyfishing should reply. I will take the first 12 who reply, put the names in a hat and draw the winning name. Please reply with you fly choices and mailing address. Flies will be sent by Christmas. Let the games begin.........

I am very interested! I am still learning to tie a sandeel fly without a vise. I dont have a fly rod but is saving money for it. I don't have any Albie epoxies, bucktail deceivers or crease flies, my choice would be an assortment of those like 2 of each. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU! HappyWave.gif

Hey Bluefishmaster. Shoot me a pm with your address and I'll send you a vise biggrin.gif . Its not the one I have posted on buy/ sell/ trade but its a c-clamp mount just like it. I used it for years, now its time to pass it to someone else. I could get it to you early next week, I keep it at work to make the nights go by a little faster smile.gif . Don't worry about the shipping unless you live in Finland or some other far away land cwm31.gif . Rollcast

[ 11-25-2004, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: rollcast ]

Tommat...your offer is mighty kind!

New to the flyfishing myself.I've just started in the sweetwater and hope to get into the salty stuff in 2005.

I've no flies for it...so I'd be up for a combo platter if'n I should be lucky enough to win icon14.gif

im in HappyWave.gifbiggrin.gif

i just started useing flys for teasers.

i went to buy some at a shop, what do you want ?im asked confused.gif says i.

still wondering what i want / need/ what would work? thanks

I'm in.

Just started playing with a 10 weight in the surf and I'm scaring myself with my googanism cwm13.gif

At least I haven't had to pull a hook outa my skull yet icon14.gif

I've only got a couple of flies so 2 of each would be great.

TJ,

I took eveyone's name from either a direct response to my postings or a PM. I then looked at all the dates and times and took the top 12 who responded first. It was all very fair. I kept all the names and may pick a second winner after I finish Joe's flies and send them off...Hang in there, you may be next....

TJ,

I took eveyone's name from either a direct response to my postings or a PM. I then looked at all the dates and times and took the top 12 who responded first. It was all very fair. I kept all the names and may pick a second winner after I finish Joe's flies and send them off...Hang in there, you may be next....

Even if it wasn't fair (which I'm sure it was), your giving something away, that you own, for free, with no stipulation. I honestly was happy to even be considered biggrin.gif . I just have a very warped sence of humor. redface.gif