Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doughboy

? What is the name of this plug

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

A friend of mine had a few of these hanging in his garage. I heard from someone that it might be a Beachmaster but he wasn't sure. So I was hoping some of you might be able to answer the question.

plug1.JPG

plug2.JPG

Just to save BM and others the time. I already know that this plug will NEVER catch fish and I should send it up to you right away (lol).

How do you guys think I got it in the first place.

Looks like the "Fat Alberto" Oznavad's been working on, only in a predator style plugwink.gif

Actually, it looks like a stubby, fat predator plug.

TimS

Thanks guys. This plug is really nice. I think I am going to have to try and ho the rest of them. The wood seems denser than cedar, because it is pretty heavy and can be cast way out there. Despite it's weight though, it floats right at the surface leaves a wake and has a real nice wobble with a slow retrieve.

Hagar, that paint job is like a neon sign in the water. I think the fish on the North shore could see this plug from Orient to Hells Gate. Now I just have to see if it catches fish. With the blue skies today I think I'll be giving this a try on my lunch break in an hour.