Followers 0
DaveS

I think I got my 50#

Rate this topic

248 posts in this topic

questioned answered.

pg. 5

no response

(hit "Add Reply") (P.S. do it before the elephant steps in front of the monitor or you may tick of the lemur who is admiring your "big fish")

btw, heard there was a 4th grader by you that just made the honor roll.

can you rip him up for me smile.gif

Hey Catch and Release...yes this is directed to you so you understand that from the get go...

Where ya from anyway and what have you caught that makes you such an expert??? You have a lot of opinins for a guy that doesn't participate here all that much.

Take a deep breath and read below.

Dave caught a dream fish.....one that you I'm sure..."in your own dreams" has probably caught....but that's a different story.

Dave had a wonderful night...caught a trophy fish.....and guess what.....if he released it,,,,,it would have possibly wound up in a net...as food for a bigger fish...died of old age....or could have been the next world record.

But........it's his fish....not yours...not anybody elses' fish either.

So why don't you back off.......and why don't you being the great fisherman I read that you SAY you are...go fishing and stop bothering people....maybe post a report...big fish catcher MSN. What you have to say on this matter is wonderful and people in your self help group in the mental clinic can provide support in the morning....until then...take a nice mind controlling drug and s*#@w off jackass!!

"THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT OF BIG LUKE PRODUCTIONS...BUT...I'M SURE HE'LL COME UP WITH A BETTER LINE!!!!!

And for all you younger lads....I grew up in a much simpler age...I'm 41...when I was a kid, everything went..no politically correct stuff...so Tim....that's why I am the way I am...PERIOD....as my dad used to say. Meaning....I'm not asking for a pardon...I said it...I meant it. I'm really tired of all this ***** footing.

Everyone take a look in the mirrow after you read this......what do you see? Is it a MAN? No C &R I'm not talking to you. We all know what you see...and it's probably very scarey for you I'm sure...tight lines !!!!

[ 06-06-2003, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: BigLuke ]

I'm not sure I know the difference between a Sportsman and a Great Sportsman, But I do know the difference between a sportsman and a zealot

waaah.gif

[ 06-06-2003, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: Ditch Jigger ]

Hey C&R,

This ain't your party. You Hi-jacked this thread!

You ruined this thread!. How dare you come and ruin DaveS's experience!! Take off Fruitcake! Hit the Bricks! I can't stand guys like you!

Start your own thread on C&R! Big Friggin Baby!

waaah.gif

[ 06-06-2003, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: wetaline ]

Hey Dave !!!!! Congrats. !!! Take the week off with pay and go and celebrate my friend.

Hey C&R....i release all my fish too...right in the back of my truck....and then guess what i do with them ?

We should thank the L... that we have such Magnificient Fish to pursue and Catch, whereas the the rest of the world has famine and misery..

And what are you personally, actively and currently doing to end that famine and misery besides pissing on someone else's accomplishment? Just because this is a "public" forum doesn't excuse the fact that saying what you did is just completely no-class and smacks more of immaturity and jealousy than anything else.

DaveS, congratulations on your amazing catch! That picture will keep me motivated for months to come!

Thx to everyone, really I mean it.

CnR, you are strange bird mah'freind. Do U know me? Do you have any idea of how many bass I catch a season? DO ya? I probably have landed already this year alone 350-400 fish and I kept one! I aint some dilyydock, rank ass amatuer who just started fishin 3 months ago, I paid my dues for close to 21 years now, released more 40#'s than you'll ever see in a lifetime, and yet you claim to be some big expert who has the nerve to "rain on my parade"? What have U ever caught and "released" that was of any size? Go tell it to someone who cares you whacky ass treehugger, I got a fifty and you did'nt, and instead of saying "congrats Dave", you come here and cast a dark cloud on my great day. Seems U like to post here only when someones talks about a fish they kept, U try to belittle them, make em feel ashamed for keeping a fish. NO way Jose, your ignorance and arrogance is laid right out there for everyone to see, just like the pictures of my "50#". Good day sir.

Against my own better judgement I am going to reply because it is a rarity to see a fish of this magnitude. First off Dave my hat is off to you, CONGRATULATIONS on a hard fought lifetime memory fish you earned it and it's your's.......PERIOD! I do not possess the same opinion as some and I cannot HONESTLY say whether I would/will keep a fish of that size should I ever be lucky enough to catch her, I would like to think that in my mind I have the fortitude to photograph and release a fish like that, BUT I am not sure if I could. The reason being is that we all know that they are a vanishing breed, and contrary to popular belief I don't believe at this time that it is going to change so I might just keep her so I have something to remember the fish I love so much and the fish I spent so many 1,000's of hours pursuing. It is nobodies business what you decide to do with that fish and I for one will not rain on your parade, I am ecstatic for you and hope that someday I too can witness first hand and feel what it is like to finally win the race! Once again great fish and great job! CatchandRelease I respect your opinion and you have the right to voice it as this is a public forum, but I must say that to do it here in this thread was a bad call on your part which of course is just my opinion. Flame away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Done Dave....

Congratulations big guy!

You have released enough good fish in the hard long years in pursuit of your dream to display your love and admiration for our wonderful striped game fish.

A trophy of a lifetime is a special event which you have earned... enjoy your acomplishment big guy.... hats off to you Sir.

C+R I can understand your point, but its not guys like Dave that have caused the problems the big cows are in today.... Dave got his dream fish, he worked his butt off it... I'm sure you are sincere in your protection of the big bass and I truly respect your efforts and passion to defend them (I'm a nut job myself and have cracked enough heads on the beach of people keeping short bass to prove it!) but this is a "happy time" for all of us when one of our members catches his dream fish... lets not turn this into a VAn Staal thread wink.gif

Congratulations to Dave once again on his great accomplishment, and congratulations to Catch and release for his passion in defending big bass "even though I feel in this case his efforts may have been a bit misdirected"..

its just an honest mistake by a guy who really loves big bass and feels he is protecting them....

like I said I'm a nut job too and I can relate to C+R's sincere emotions even though I feel in this case they were mistakenly directed.

its just a simple mistake....

Lets let it go.... and talk tasty bass recepies for the family smile.gif ...