Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bernzy

First efforts (pics)

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

A while back I purchased an old saltwater plug on ebay. It was pretty beat up and had been repainted. (with a brush, pea soup green on the back and white on the belly)

My original intention was to repaint it but I discovered that the swivel for the belly hook was worn through.

I found this website looking for info on thru wiring.

With the info I gathered reading past and current posts I was able to refinish the plug (pic top left)The other plugs pictured are a result of me becoming hopelessly addicted.

I would like to thank you all for the information you have posted.

Best regards and good pluggin,

Bernzy

1st%20effort.JPG

I tried to fix it by deleting the space in the name but it still doesn't want to work.

Maybe someone else can give you a hand

[This message has been edited by NJCoastFlyFish (edited 09-11-2002).]

Thanks, you guys are too kind.

I havn't tested any of them yet.

I am a die hard surf rat currently living in Indiana. I will, however be testing them night and day for 9 days at my old stomping grounds between Watch Hill and Pt. Jude the last week of Sept. thru 1st week in Oct.

good pluggin,

Bernzy

First of all ignore the rat boywink.gif I would never attempt to ho a plug from someones first litter smile.gif Nice Work icon14.gif I can't think of a better place to try them out either.

Now, concerning that swimmer at the top of the photo, I am not sure that it will work unless you change that lip a bit. I would be glad to do it for ya devil.gifbiggrin.gif

Bernzy,

Nice plugs and welcome to your new addiction!!! Sooo yer stuck in Indiana? Must be driving you nuts, especially since things seem to be heating up in your old stomping grounds. Good luck with your plugs and don't be shy. If you have a question, post it here.

------------------

tight lines,

BASSHOLL