Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

To all the spouses who lurk here

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

Tim, did you get some questions last night? Checking out the "whose on line" last night, I happened to see a particular spouse (and first lady) browsing the board. I watched, hoping she would make her way to the Conger forum, so she could learn something useful here, but as far as I could tell, she never did. At least she did not go to the Landlocked Striper forum. That place is like an elephant graveyard.

Hi Tim!

There are still some spouses out there who like to find out (every once in a while) what their husbands are up to. Hope you guys are keeping sane in this cold weather!

Remember, there's always ice fishing.

-Wifeofweewee

Mrs. Weewee, welcome, it's nice that you registered. I caught my wife lurkin once. She didn't believe I was spending all this time reading and postin at a site about fishin. Then the name of the site can be taken as somethng else. Had a little esplanin to do then I just showed her. I don't know if she's been back since.

I just hope no one tells her about how close her man is to Plug Mugger. cwm24.gif

Come on now... We must be honest here... We all know that Plug Mugger practically sleeps with him. wink.gif It's too kinky! cwm31.gif

FishWeeWee... It's time to start explaining... devil.gif

"Crazy" Alberto