Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uglychild

10 x 10 Stuff for sale/Donation

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

I didn't know 10 x 10 personally, but I did read his reports; just from the outpouring of energy on this board, I can tell he was a stand up guy with a wealth of fishing knowledge.

I have a beautifully framed chart of Monomoy. It is very nicely done and I'm not going to bring it into my new home with me. I would love to sell this, and forward the proceeds onto his survivors. It was over $100 new.

I don't know who to send proceeds to, so I would appreciate if someone could let me know how to do that.

Best Regards,

Ugly Child

Ken's parents are handling donations in his name - the address is

Ronnie & Gerry Schwam

1021 Serpentine Lane

Wyncote, PA 19095

I'm working on setting up a fund of sorts here as well where we can collect donations and then forward them to the above address. This is so folks can make donations with their credit cards or as additions to orders that they place, etc.

If anyone has any items that they would like to donate to be auctioned off here and the proceeds donated to the trust the Schwam's have set up, you can mail them to:

StripersOnline

c/o 10x10 Donations

2813 Belmar Blvd., Suite A

Wall, NJ 07719

Include any information in the package about the item that you think is important...also, please give me an idea what you would like the bidding to start at for the item.

TimS