Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big country

Plug Blanks???

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Im looking for an additional site that sells plug blanks. I know about (we don't promote or discuss them here). I would like to get a hold of some metal lips (Dannies, A-40's, etc), some pencil poppers, etc.

Does anyone know of other websites that sell plug blanks?

Im blasting thru re-painting all my old plugs as we speak, Ive done almost 30 plugs since last Friday.

Thanks,

BC

Bobber,

I would love to, but my PC at home crapped itself in the middle of last week. I cant even boot up. I have a few that will peak some interest.

One thing I can tell you is that all my old Atom 40's (with the hard foam bodies) really clean up nicely. after being sanded and removal the sparkly thingies on the side, WOW, they look nice after being painted. I did one in Flourescent Pink, and another in BLurple, and another in white with a pink flash... they look even better than new..

BC

I've spent quite a bit of time looking and haven't found any other sources of blanks for salt-water plugs.

One thing I have done though, is bought beat up old plugs on e-bay (Stan Gibbs and the like) and repainted them. One or two isn't really worth it, but sometimes someone will put up a bunch they found at an estate sale or something.

You might also try searching "blanks" in the fishing lure section of ebay. More than once I've seen people selling blanks they've either made or found in a factory or something.

Doesn't **** offer to make custom blanks too? Yep - just checked, he does:

sharing the info is fine,but i removed the commericial link

[ 03-21-2005, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: guzz ]

Staminainc dot com (Stamina Incorp) sells blanks, etc...But to be honest I've had some trouble getting orders from them in a timely manner - took almost 2 weeks for my last order to come in and, just like last time, there was backordered stuff that i'll have to order somewhere else -

call them direct and ASK if the item you want is in stock - I called - I didn't ask (didn't think I needed to) They didn't tell me the stuff I wanted was backordered - Just took my order, sent me what they had and I never heard about the rest.

They have a large cataloge of items -