Coworker Smells Bad

Rate this topic

Baby momma's boyfriend stopped by my house yesterday afternoon to grab something. He smelled to high heaven! He did have an excuse, though. His boss's truck broke down on the way home from a job yesterday and they had to push the thing off the highway, then wait for triple a. It was brutal out yesterday here. lol 

He was standing here talking to me and I just wanted him to leave. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

12 mins ago, fishinambition said:

No one wants to say anything but it's getting ridiculous. I think it's because she's very attractive but she smells like vinegar all the time. Wtf man.

Just a helpful tip, this says more about your than it does her. 

"all of jase's posts are valid." -Otter

2 mins ago, JaseB said:

Just a helpful tip, this says more about your than it does her. 

Ok, Sigmund. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

27 mins ago, fishinambition said:

No one wants to say anything but it's getting ridiculous. I think it's because she's very attractive but she smells like vinegar all the time. Wtf man.

So keep her close and nobody will notice you.

BTW, that's an HR/management issue to deal with after a anonymous complaint has be lodged. 

Edited by Gotcow?

27 mins ago, fishinambition said:

Is this the same one that smells like onions?

Also, when I was in college I worked at the local boys club. I was working with a kid, talking about school and home etc. I could smell him. I made all kinds of judgements. About him, him mom, his home life etc off him smelling. We wrap up and he goes off to do whatever and maybe ten minutes later I realize it’s me. It’s my sneakers.  Talk about being humbled.