Sports Illustrated swimsuit model

Rate this topic

So I am in Walgreens picking up my blood pressure meds (yes I am old), looked at the magazine shelf.  And there it was, the SI swimsuit addition with this hefty Heffer woman on the cover.  When I was a kid those models were gorgeous.  Is it a parody that I was looking at ?  What’s happening.  The world has gone Nutz.

5 mins ago, dannyplug1 said:

So I am in Walgreens picking up my blood pressure meds (yes I am old), looked at the magazine shelf.  And there it was, the SI swimsuit addition with this hefty Heffer woman on the cover.  When I was a kid those models were gorgeous.  Is it a parody that I was looking at ?  What’s happening.  The world has gone Nutz.

Are you sure it was a woman?

To Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth.

Jeff Cooper

“We seem to be moving steadily in the direction of a society where no one is responsible for what he himself did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did, either in the present or in the past.”
― Thomas Sowell

17 mins ago, dannyplug1 said:

I'm old too. I agree with you 100% and then some.

No pics

No care

OP sucks

Post a Pic or don't post at all

I'm not goggling it in the interwebs that's your job.

If I want to see a fat chick I just yell 

SAMMACH NOW!

Edited by Jimichanga
Chum beat me to it

2 hours ago, Jimichanga said:

No pics

No care

OP sucks

Post a Pic or don't post at all

I'm not goggling it in the interwebs that's your job.

If I want to see a fat chick I just yell 

SAMMACH NOW!

LOL, Thanks. I just spewed iced tea out of my nose and mouth all over my laptop.  Jim