High end Center consoles for short money

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, techyakker said:

Here's a high end CC, it can be your's for a reduced price too, only 3.3 mil

55' Valhalla 

2786159_b28dd9a4_1.jpg

Just watch out for the flaming arrows...

Used boats are where it’s at today. Tons for sale at inflated prices, but sales are dirt slow and people are literally begging for offers. Shop around and you may get very lucky, like I just did on the very first offer I made,, at 50% of the already reduced asking price. :)

On 7/5/2024 at 8:31 PM, Lagerhead said:

With about $35k in options..,,

IMG_1895.png

When do you take delivery, Doug? 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

On 7/6/2024 at 4:55 PM, Good2Go said:

Just watch out for the flaming arrows...

A CC at 55' for $3.3 million? Never mind an anchorage, I want it in a guarded marina. With more than one antitheft device, and a well-hidden radio beacon that allows for it to be tracked once it's stolen.

I don't know what the tank capacity may be, but a thief could go a long way in just a few hours of darkness

Bigger problem. If I'm fishing, then somebody else has to be running it. I don't want a toy too big for me to run myself. No way in Hell would I assume that nobody could possibly miss seeing it in time to avoid a collision.

2 hours ago, BrianBM said:

A CC at 55' for $3.3 million? Never mind an anchorage, I want it in a guarded marina. With more than one antitheft device, and a well-hidden radio beacon that allows for it to be tracked once it's stolen.

I don't know what the tank capacity may be, but a thief could go a long way in just a few hours of darkness

Bigger problem. If I'm fishing, then somebody else has to be running it. I don't want a toy too big for me to run myself. No way in Hell would I assume that nobody could possibly miss seeing it in time to avoid a collision.

Guys in S Fla have all kinds of tracking gimmicks on centers a hell of a lot less than $3.3mm, and the thieves are pretty damn adept at defeating them.  They move fast and you can pack a lot of bodies or drugs into them.

If you have a 30-something with trips or quads, even twins, you are at risk.  And it probably hurts more than to the guy that has a 55 Valhalla, which is most likely only a tender to his bigger ride

1 hour ago, makorider said:

Guys in S Fla have all kinds of tracking gimmicks on centers a hell of a lot less than $3.3mm, and the thieves are pretty damn adept at defeating them.  They move fast and you can pack a lot of bodies or drugs into them.

If you have a 30-something with trips or quads, even twins, you are at risk.  And it probably hurts more than to the guy that has a 55 Valhalla, which is most likely only a tender to his bigger ride

The $1m+ tenders always makes me laugh. I dream of having a 30’ center for a boat and here these guys are just using it to get to their real boat haha. I read an article recently about captains who move yachts for clients and they talked about having to cut loose some of these tenders at sea in big water…

2 hours ago, makorider said:

Can a boat owner buy insurance against theft?

21 hours ago, MikeMc said:

When do you take delivery, Doug? 

If I was spending that amount of money on a 27’ boat, I would be looking to purchase an Onslow Bay.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')