High end Center consoles for short money

Rate this topic

Shows how falsely the boat industry is/was inflated. They had a bonanza the last 2-3 years, no inventories, no discounts, just gouging.

Gonna be a tough road for the next couple of seasons for boat dealers, interest rates  are climbing, nearly used quality boats will be plentiful and will be negotiated down and nobody gonna get rich.

Or, like many things today, there's enough money and interest to keep the boat world floating. I wish them all success, but I won't be looking.

"Thats as big as a fish that size gets" - Russ Wilson
RIP JM

6 mins ago, codfish said:

Are cars and trucks next??

Doubtful, boats are more of a luxury item, most cars and trucks are necessities, and then we have folks spending near $100K for a loaded F150 pick-up. I just couldn't pull that trigger, too much of a loss.

"Thats as big as a fish that size gets" - Russ Wilson
RIP JM

On the car and truck front, the drive by and take a look measurement says that dealer inventories are increasing pretty significantly over what they were last year. 

Our local Ford guy is advertising on-line at $4-5K less than sticker and offering 1.9% financing (36 months).

With about $35k in options..,,

IMG_1895.png

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

2 hours ago, Slacker said:

On the car and truck front, the drive by and take a look measurement says that dealer inventories are increasing pretty significantly over what they were last year. 

Our local Ford guy is advertising on-line at $4-5K less than sticker and offering 1.9% financing (36 months).

Chevy full size 1500 are down to 39