Back in the skinny

Rate this topic

thaistick

2 hours ago, surfflyguy said:

Looks fun. Is there a dealer in the northeast that sells the paddle boards or is it online sales only 

I think whitewater boating and tackle store in long Island is a distributor in the north east...you cam message me for any other details. 

Looks like I’m fishing just after you again.  Landed my first striper on the fly there at the beginning of the month (and another half dozen) and be back up for the evening tide Tuesday. Should be able to hit every low tide through Friday morning. 

I know that spot. Nice short drag with the kayak from there. :)

NOBODY here has a pass to blow out someone else's candle in order to make theirs shine brighter. TLDig[

10 hours ago, passiton said:

Looks like I’m fishing just after you again.  Landed my first striper on the fly there at the beginning of the month (and another half dozen) and be back up for the evening tide Tuesday. Should be able to hit every low tide through Friday morning. 

I know that spot. Nice short drag with the kayak from there. :)

Awesome good luck ...we got out there on low to incoming so we had to wait a little for water to paddle out.

4 hours ago, thaistick said:

Awesome good luck ...we got out there on low to incoming so we had to wait a little for water to paddle out.

Yup.  I bring wheels and roll out until I hit water, then reverse that when I come in.  With the kayak I’m usually staying longer though and the water is deep enough to walk the kayak right up the landing. 

NOBODY here has a pass to blow out someone else's candle in order to make theirs shine brighter. TLDig[