WTB - 20ft Boat Trailer (New England)

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to see if anyone here or knows of someone (in the new england area) that is in the market to sell their 20ft Boat Trailer - rated to at least 3,200lbs. preferred it to be bunks.

8 hours ago, Boston83 said:

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to see if anyone here or knows of someone (in the new england area) that is in the market to sell their 20ft Boat Trailer - rated to at least 3,200lbs. preferred it to be bunks.

What town are you in?

troll #122  <*)))<

If you indend to use it more than once/twice a year buy it new. Experienceing one emergency stop situation on the highway and you'll see my point. And yes providing you have a good ramp facility, a bunk design is much eaiser. 

On 6/18/2024 at 10:52 AM, Boston83 said:

Hi Everyone,

I bought one two years ago from Walmsley's Marine in Warren RI. New it cost me $1300 for the McKee Craft I bought here at SOL.

IMG_8452.jpeg.4c5be5c8ffbe809afe27b246808787da.jpeg 

RockfishOn!! :cool:

If purchasing new opt for larger wheel size particularly if you are intending a lot of Highway miles. Smaller wheel/tire diameter heat up much quicker bringing unexpected failure. Also if you're intending purchasing one of the Sea Tow like services add the ROAD SERVICE OPTION.

On 6/26/2024 at 3:10 PM, XBMX said:

If purchasing new opt for larger wheel size particularly if you are intending a lot of Highway miles. Smaller wheel/tire diameter heat up much quicker bringing unexpected failure. Also if you're intending purchasing one of the Sea Tow like services add the ROAD SERVICE OPTION.

Yes … It wasn’t my original intention but the necessity of a good / reliable trailer (with a spare tire handy) played itself out, recently. I drove my RI bought boat & trailer to Virginia … without a problem. My future with the boat holds trips to the Chesapeake bay & Harkers Island NC. 

RockfishOn!! :cool: