WTB ski rack

12 hours ago, Surf5.9 said:

Mounts for regular crossbars ( the thin oval type Toyota) I’m located in ocean county

Of course lol those are the only mounts I dont have.  I have square bar, round bar, and track bar slider thingin this picture.  Comes with locks and 2 keys.  Its a thule ski/rod rack but for some reason has an acura brand logo on it.  I'll be at ibsp tomorrow and need to stop at the honda dealer on rt 37 in toms rover.  $50 and they yours if we can figure out a meetup spot.

20240618_094409.jpg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, gobigblue said:

Of course lol those are the only mounts I dont have.  I have square bar, round bar, and track bar slider thingin this picture.  Comes with locks and 2 keys.  Its a thule ski/rod rack but for some reason has an acura brand logo on it.  I'll be at ibsp tomorrow and need to stop at the honda dealer on rt 37 in toms rover.  $50 and they yours if we can figure out a meetup spot.

20240618_094409.jpg

I think the round bar mounts would work they are clamp type right? Either way I’m interested 

Edited by Surf5.9

2 hours ago, DaveC said:

Jeez, I am not sure.  What width do you need.  These are rounded bars and have landing pads that worked on a Honda element, btw.

Thank you for your response I’m going to go with going blue 

33 mins ago, Surf5.9 said:

I think the round bar mounts would work they are clamp type right? Either way I’m interested 

Theyre all clamps that tighten down from inside the rod rack.  The circle bar measures about 1.5x1.5in.  When you said oval I'm thinking FJ/4runner rack which I think is wider.  Let me know either way I know you can buy the clamps separately also for a few $

20240618_113846.jpg