Does anybody even like Stephen A

Rate this topic

the thing is he's pretty knowledgeable about basketball; but what a dick!

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn’t matter if you like him or not, it’s how big of a reaction he generates. Doesn’t matter if it’s positive or negative…. if it keeps people clicking, commenting, watching etc… that’s what they want! If you don’t move the needle that’s when you’re toast nowadays. It’s all about the “hot takes” and controversial reactions. Controversy = consumption = cash.  And that goes for anything… look at the marquee national “news” stations for either side of the American political spectrum. It’s all just material to get the viewer hot and bothered about the other side…. Oh but by the way you’re still watching and here’s an ad for x,y,z. We’re all just puppets being manipulated by the media for one thing…. Don’t… touch… that dial.

hahahaha didn’t mean to get deep.

He’s a fanboy of my NY teams so whatever but I think they lean on him for hot takes. He is a smart guy, I wonder if that pressure from Connecticut for him to say certain stuff conflicts with his journalism or frankly his own beliefs sometimes. But hey, you don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em, we're going down

I will not watch anything he is on.  Another reason not to watch ESPN

"A successful man is one who can lay a strong foundation with the bricks thrown at him."- David Brinkley

He is bad, but still not as bad as his other partner. That dude was a poser tool. Max “the tool” Kellerman. I haven’t seen that guy in years. Thanks for that..

I'll ignore your cheap aroma,

and your little-bo-peep diploma,

I'll just put you in a coma,

with some dirty love-