Covenant Shooters Journal

Rate this topic

JaseB

What a sad and horrible existence she suffered through…the real mentally ill part is where she decided to kill a bunch of innocent people instead of just eating a bullet. That’s the real evil…not that she wishes she had a penis or didn’t like her parents.

Like Deep Diver said, she should have been institutionalized - even her parents knew she wanted to kill them. 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

1 hour ago, TimS said:

Like Deep Diver said, she should have been institutionalized - even her parents knew she wanted to kill them. 

I know what you mean but those places don't exist anymore. For anyone. Irrespective of politics and certain inhumane mismanagement, they existed for a reason. Dissolving the entire system and declaring that it's "All on the individual" was ****ing stupid bordering on criminal. 

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

1 min ago, Brother Brian said:

I know what you mean but those places don't exist anymore. For anyone. Irrespective of politics and certain inhumane mismanagement, they existed for a reason. Dissolving the entire system and declaring that it's "All on the individual" was ****ing stupid bordering on criminal. 

I didn't realize they were completely gone - I knew they were out of favor and mostly shut down...but didn't realize they no longer exist :eek:  It seems odd that they don't exist - they are probably more needed today than ever before. Do 'they' expect jails to keep the dangerously insane folks isolated from society now? 

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

21 mins ago, TimS said:

I didn't realize they were completely gone - I knew they were out of favor and mostly shut down...but didn't realize they no longer exist :eek:  It seems odd that they don't exist - they are probably more needed today than ever before. Do 'they' expect jails to keep the dangerously insane folks isolated from society now? 

Incarceration is it outside of a few independent groups that get grants with no authoritative power at all. The advent of psych meds and the horrific abuse led to cessation. The theory was "Well, we have these meds now and the track record for these places is bad so all these folks have to do is just take their medication as individuals that can make decisions for themselves and all will be OK". Unfortunately we learned about non-compliance when they began pushing people in front of subways and pissing on windshields and demanding money to clean it off. Nobody got served but the government saved a lot of money (eg had more to give to the people that got them elected (hint; it weren't the voters)) and the responsibility was placed solely on the person least able to handle it. And so it goes.

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

1 hour ago, Brother Brian said:

Insane, ironically. 

Diversity makes us stronger!

32 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

Incarceration is it outside of a few independent groups that get grants with no authoritative power at all. The advent of psych meds and the horrific abuse led to cessation. The theory was "Well, we have these meds now and the track record for these places is bad so all these folks have to do is just take their medication as individuals that can make decisions for themselves and all will be OK". Unfortunately we learned about non-compliance when they began pushing people in front of subways and pissing on windshields and demanding money to clean it off. Nobody got served but the government saved a lot of money (eg had more to give to the people that got them elected (hint; it weren't the voters)) and the responsibility was placed solely on the person least able to handle it. And so it goes.

Wonderful, now they load them up with medication, send them out the door and hope they don't kill anyone :dismay: Again, I didn't realize they were all shut down...what a horrible plan.