Good punch in the face

Rate this topic

TimS

"Jaime Caravaca was performing in Madrid, Spain, on Monday (June 4) when a video was captured of the altercation and soon went viral.

The clip showed a man, since identified as Alberto Pugliato, rushing over to the comedian while he was delivering a monologue.

And then as he seems to nervously ask ‘who are you’, Pugliato emerges from the crowd, bounds on stage and throws a punch.

Understandably, Caravaca looked pretty shaken up as the dad began demanding he repeated a controversial comment he had made on X the day before about his three-month-old son.

pedo-comic.png
* Pugliato said he was furious over a post the comedian made when responding to a snap of him with his little boy and the caption: “Pride and joy.”

Caravaca had responded to this selfie to say: “No one will be able to avoid the possibility of [your son] being gay.” He then added that when the kid is older, he’ll become sick of ‘sucking black d**k’.

pedo-comic-eats-a-fist.png

In the viral video, Pugliato can be heard shouting the likes of: “What's up huh? What have you said? This is for the paedophilic comments he has made about my son. Will you repeat now what you said about my son?”"

What kind of piece of **** would say your three month old son will be sick of 'sucking black d**k' when he gets older? Who would suspect that would be funny? This POS got off easy with a punch in the mouth - and why isn't this comic being cancelled? This is what happens when people have been protected from the consequences of opening your mouth and saying something truly horrible about for way too long :dismay: 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

7 mins ago, TACKLE JUNKIE said:

Those weren't punches they were bitchslaps. 

I didn’t see the video, just going by the text and the picture.

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

1 min ago, Heron25 said:

Public acts of vengeance should be legally forgiven.  

When someone makes a comment like that about your three month old son I think a baseball bat beating should be legally forgiven. 

I always look at the source when I hear things. The comedian is trash. So why care about trash? Everyone knows it's a ridiculous comment. But by punching this fool (over even acknowledging him) you give him power over you. Now 100x more people know about the incident. That's just plain stupid to do.

It's like when some halfwit cuts me off in traffic. I get so ANGRY. I immediately drive home and make an incredible roast chicken dinner.

4 mins ago, TimS said:

When someone makes a comment like that about your three month old son I think a baseball bat beating should be legally forgiven. 

It’ll make **** heads think twice about saying something vile.  

If the devil can't beat you down, he'll try and wear you down.  

3 mins ago, TimS said:

Yeah well, when his brothers come for you don't be upset if they shoot your kidor wife  in the crossfire. Violence is awesome when only one person does it, right. But it doesn't really work out that way in the real world. It always escalates. And some bitch mouthing off bothering you only shows you need a thicker skin lol.