Cops promise to stop man every time they see him

Rate this topic

Seal

Gay. You're so ****ing gay. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Seal has to be the Ultimate Dirtbag in real life. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

7 hours ago, makomakoman said:

have you ever talk to the Police in a normal voice?

I don't even know anymore. What kind of "voice" would you say that this guy was using?

It seems like a normal speaking voice to me...But these cops keep demanding that he "lower his voice", and threating to arrest him. 

Do you think there's any chance that they're just performing for the bodycam? 

(i.e.) "He didn't start whispering as we ordered, so we had to kill him."

None to blame

Just to reiterate. The only law that this man is ever accused of breaking is a law that this thug cop just made up...

(Rough transcription.)

Cop: I can take you to jail.

Citizen: For what?

Cop: It's not normal for a normal person to be at 2:50 in the morning walking around.

(That's the best transcription I can provide.)

These tyrants truly believe that they can just invent a law, order you follow it, and kidnap/kill you if you don't.

None to blame

11 mins ago, The Riddler said:

I wonder where did grow up? Small or big city. Does not matter. Cops target people. Doesn't matter if you are white or black. Been going on forever. 

Umm, okay, yes...true story. :shrug: 

According to these thugs...If you're going fishing (or going to work) at 3 in the morning, you're a criminal...So they can kidnap you (if you comply) or kill you (if you resist).

(For those of you who won't watch the video)...I'm not the one saying this...They said this. 

None to blame