WTB - ODM Surf Rods

Looking to buy an ODM Surf Rod. Already have several but looking to expand the repertoire. 

MUST BE WILLING TO SHIP TO CT or MEET IN LOWER MANHATTAN.

Not looking for new rods, used preferably to keep the price as low as possible. 

I am interested in the following models in this priority:

Frontier X:

- NXFX-1166 2-6oz
- NXFX-1066 2-6oz
- NXFX-1068 3-8oz
- Genesis Gen 2 NXGX-116 1-6oz
- Jigster NXJ-1110 4-10oz

- Jigster NXJ-10601 4-10oz

I have the Frontier X 1068. Looking to trade though, I don’t want to have to go through the work of sourcing another rod at the moment. I’m looking for something else in the same range that’s 11’-12’. Not really interested in ODM, but would be interested in Century, Lami, St. Croix, Blackhole, or FSC. 50/50 split and 2 piece. LMK!

11 hours ago, Big Will said:

I have the Frontier X 1068. Looking to trade though, I don’t want to have to go through the work of sourcing another rod at the moment. I’m looking for something else in the same range that’s 11’-12’. Not really interested in ODM, but would be interested in Century, Lami, St. Croix, Blackhole, or FSC. 50/50 split and 2 piece. LMK!

Unfortunately nothing I’m looking to trade at the moment. Loop back if anything 

On 6/13/2024 at 5:59 PM, pxxzzvv said:

Bump

I’ll sell my 3-8 10’6” Frontier X if you are interested. It’s in very good condition. Great rod but I’m looking for something a little different. 

5 hours ago, Big Will said:

I’ll sell my 3-8 10’6” Frontier X if you are interested. It’s in very good condition. Great rod but I’m looking for something a little different. 

How much are you looking to get for it?

23 hours ago, pxxzzvv said:

How much are you looking to get for it?

I’m in Jersey so I need to figure out shipping rates. Do you think $365 plus shipping is fair? That’s about what I paid used and I’ve only ever used it for freshwater stripers. Willing to negotiate a little if necessary btw 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Big Will

6 hours ago, Big Will said:

I’m in Jersey so I need to figure out shipping rates. Do you think $365 plus shipping is fair? That’s about what I paid used and I’ve only ever used it for freshwater stripers. Willing to negotiate a little if necessary btw 

I may have secured one locally for quite a bit less.  I'll circle back if anything.  Did grab a 9'6" for $250 also. 

I have the Genesis Gen 2 NXGX-116 1-6oz. I used it only once for few casts.

i will be willing to sell it for $335 shipped. Not negotiable..If that price in your budget then let my know and I will take fee photos and post them.

3 hours ago, levari said:

I have the Genesis Gen 2 NXGX-116 1-6oz. I used it only once for few casts.

i will be willing to sell it for $335 shipped. Not negotiable..If that price in your budget then let my know and I will take fee photos and post them.

just picked up a Fx 11'6" so closing this down.  I might be interested in this though in a few days should I decide to grab the Gen.