Bigfoot

Rate this topic

biggstriper

or whatever you want to call it.

Have you ever seen with your own eyes something that might fit the description?

Last year I was walking along the top of one of the Missouri River bluffs hoping to find some shed deer antlers. This was at the tail end of winter. I like to hike up there because there's no bugs, snakes or weeds at that time of the year. I had almost come to the end of the hike. I looked down through binoculars along a ravine where I'd seen deer in the past.  About a couple of street blocks away I saw a leg of something that was walking along on it's hind legs. The terrain was very steep and I only had a small window of that area to see. The leg had really shaggy, brown hair on it. There are mountain lion, bobcats and coyotes around there but they have close cropped fur on their bodies. 

I was too tired to go and try to see exactly what it was and I wasn't about to try that on my own.  The thing could hide in a tree and bite me. So I just left and went on my way. 

There are a lot of places where the thing could live in dirt caves and the terrain is so steep no-one  would bother anything that lives there. 

What have you seen?

The Bucks stop here...

Another spooky thing that happened to me: I was trying to see if a headlamp would work if I used them for night hunting coyotes. I shot a few rounds before I decided that it wouldn't work. I had taken a few shots at 50 yards and couldn't see the target. 

Just then I heard something walking along the edge of the range in the grass. It was late winter and the dead grass was thick and dry so it crunched pretty loudly if you walked on it. I wondered why someone would be there because it was a pitch black night with no moon. I turned the strong flashlight to see who it was and there was no-one there. 

I jumped in my car and took off!

I plan on going there again with the same circumstances but this time with my nephew to see if it happens again.

The Bucks stop here...

19 mins ago, Fergal said:

I saw a chupacabra once, a bigfoot with shaggy legs was walking it on a leash.

Your herd of miniature Pits would rip big foot to pieces! 

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

18 mins ago, giant basshole said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t believe they exist? 
 We have dinosaur bones thousands of years old and yet have never found one Sasquatch bone.

Their bodies evaporate immediately upon death.

ASMFC - Destroying public resources and fisheries one stock at a time since 1942.

24 mins ago, giant basshole said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t believe they exist? 
 We have dinosaur bones thousands of years old and yet have never found one Sasquatch bone.

There’s probably 50,000,000 trail cameras around the woods all over this country - Bigfoot wouldn’t know to avoid them - there would be miles of footage if they existed. 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.