June 2024 Reports Thread

Rate this topic

13 mins ago, recoil said:

RC,

Congrats on the big fish, and nice water release.

Others on this forum could learn from you.

Thank you, but it’s not about me brother.  It’s about a ghost who became a demon.  This young man will be dangerous in 2 more years.  As you can see in the pic those fish were rashed up bad.  Anymore stress would be counterproductive on their survival.  I hope you got to enjoy your spring as well.  
RC

19 mins ago, TACKLE JUNKIE said:

Is that blood from the panties? 

You wish!   That’s what a 50+ does to a mans hand when a boga won’t fit.  Gotta go fist deep in her.  I actually washed those panties this week.  They were getting crunchy.

RC

2 hours ago, RiverCommando215 said:

It’s been quite some time since I crept into these report pages.  This has been due to the fact that I’ve been busy training my protege.  Well this young guy didn’t disappoint!  While Goldy was smashing iPads, and others crying about lack of fish my horny trainee proved he can hang with the big dogs.   On a cold windy sunrise I smashed a measly 42 lber.  He had to show me his skills and finish his graduation under my wing strong.  One year with RC and he smokes a 50+.  I couldn’t be more proud and humbled at the same time.  Ya did good bro.  You know who you are.  
Stay Horny…

Stay true to the yakapanaski…It will never fail you!

RC

80F06E2C-8482-417B-B160-D4AC402F36F5.jpeg.f20e369a2cd2c29ac1cf39f3919574d9.jpeg374B9CCD-1F47-4ACC-B116-4DCC55CCED79.jpeg.64dddd0124af479f78f0b0c3e892d527.jpeg

I've been waiting for a report from you.  As always, doesn't disappoint.  Keep griding!

When yall are using bugs, where are you targeting your cast in the surf? Common sense would say at the beach lip but I’ve never had luck there or landing them on a side of a point. There were literally thousands out the other night in MoCo getting uncovered and taken to the sea. The beach literally looked alive.

2 hours ago, DrBfloatslures said:

When yall are using bugs, where are you targeting your cast in the surf? Common sense would say at the beach lip but I’ve never had luck there or landing them on a side of a point. There were literally thousands out the other night in MoCo getting uncovered and taken to the sea. The beach literally looked alive.

Toss them where you can find moving water be it at the lip or a cast to a rip.  You want to keep them on the move.

On 6/3/2024 at 11:49 AM, RiverCommando215 said:

It’s been quite some time since I crept into these report pages.  This has been due to the fact that I’ve been busy training my protege.  Well this young guy didn’t disappoint!  While Goldy was smashing iPads, and others crying about lack of fish my horny trainee proved he can hang with the big dogs.   On a cold windy sunrise I smashed a measly 42 lber.  He had to show me his skills and finish his graduation under my wing strong.  One year with RC and he smokes a 50+.  I couldn’t be more proud and humbled at the same time.  Ya did good bro.  You know who you are.  
Stay Horny…

Stay true to the yakapanaski…It will never fail you!

RC

80F06E2C-8482-417B-B160-D4AC402F36F5.jpeg.f20e369a2cd2c29ac1cf39f3919574d9.jpeg374B9CCD-1F47-4ACC-B116-4DCC55CCED79.jpeg.64dddd0124af479f78f0b0c3e892d527.jpeg

Youre scale must count by 2