Apologists for Israel continue to flip after tent city massacre

Rate this topic

Seal

Posted (edited)
12 mins ago, HopHead said:

Hey dumb dumb......where do these roaches hide?  That's right.....in tent cities.....but only when the daycares, schools and hospitals are full.

Let's say you're right...

Are you cool with the government blowing up your home and killing your family, "because a terrorist was in the house"? 

Edited by Seal

None to blame

3 mins ago, Seal said:

yes blow the terorists in any place,i would go to iran and blow the goverment buildings and all military base's.

if the terorist is in your house you suport them,blow them up all.

3 mins ago, snag777 said:

yes blow the terorists in any place,i would go to iran and blow the goverment buildings and all military base's.

if the terorist is in your house you suport them,blow them up all.

Exactly. :clap: 

If you're a bank teller and a bank robber is holding a gun to your head...You need to ninja the **** out of him, otherwise, you clearly support bank robbers. :th: 

None to blame

5 mins ago, HopHead said:

How do you tell the difference between an adult palestinian male and a hamas terrorist?

You can't.....they're one and the same.

Cool. :th: 

So if some terrorists invade your home and take your family hostage...Gonna have to blow up the house and kill everyone.

Am I right?

None to blame

1 hour ago, Seal said:

Are you cool with the government blowing up your home and killing your family, "because a terrorist was in the house"? 

It was two of the top Hamas scumbags responsible for all kinds of terrorism against Israel....they should kill them whenever they had a chance, no matter how many Hamas supporters they killed along with them. Israel has an obligation to kill every piece of **** Hamas leader...if the Hamas leaders don't want their 'people' killed collaterally, they need to start hiding in holes instead of 'safe places'. Blame Hamas for where they hide instead of Israel for where they find those piece of **** terrorists :read:

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

44 mins ago, Seal said:

Cool. :th: 

So if some terrorists invade your home and take your family hostage...Gonna have to blow up the house and kill everyone.

Am I right?

If the two top Hamas scumbags enter my home, I'm going to be rooting for Israel to blow them up - I'll do everything I can to get myself and my family away from those scumbags before the bombs land.

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

1 hour ago, fishnmagician said:

Facebook is starting to address the AI generated propaganda coming from Israel.

it's easy to see what dopes get their information from social media.

What part of this attack was AI generated? Two top Hamas scumbag leaders were hiding in a refugee camp - and Israel landed a bomb in their lap. What does AI have to do with the fallout from that attack? The people you expected to scream and yell are screaming and yelling - and the people who support Israel's right to deliver justice to those Hamas leading scumbags supported Israel's right to deliver that justice to the two Hamas scumbag leaders. Where's AI come into play here? 

1 min ago, TimS said:

If the two top Hamas scumbags enter my home, I'm going to be rooting for Israel to blow them up - I'll do everything I can to get myself and my family away from those scumbags before the bombs land.

What if they decide to hold your loved ones as human shields? 

Is that not something that terrorists would do? :) 

None to blame

3 mins ago, Seal said:

What if they decide to hold your loved ones as human shields? 

Is that not something that terrorists would do? :) 

I'm still rooting for Israel to kill the terrorist pieces of **** while I risk my life trying to free myself and my family. Except the vast majority of people in Gaza support Hamas...so they wouldn't need to find one of the few families that don't support them to hide amongst. The lesson here is, when Hamas scumbag leaders try to hide near you - run...and run far.