Plug Giveaway

Rate this topic

Good2Go

Well, gotta pass the good karma on after Jimmy Z gave me a nice BM in a giveaway last month. Thanks Jimmy!

Saw this new RM Smith Waverer as I was sorting through some plugs, guess it's a squid design. Pretty plug, but want someone to fish it. If you'll do that, just respond with a quote from your Mom or Dad, a statesman, a movie or play, a teacher or pastor, a fellow fisherman, anyone really, but something that made you feel good, or made you want to remember it. Paraphrasing is fine if you don't remember the exact quote. One entry only please. I'll let this run for a week and pick a winner next Friday by random number. Good luck and God bless!

IMG_1684.jpeg.c1d6ccaebf00bed89bb5ac3fe9b7cf9e.jpeg

No need to paraphrase. I remember the words exactly! It was March 15th, 2021 at 9:37am. My wife said, and I quote, “you are right”!!! 

Need I say anything else?

Tight Lines 

Mike

Tight Lines and High Tides Forever! mtl50

THAT’LL NEVER WORK!

as heard from the local self appointed surf expert  out of his car window parked 2.5 feet away from the waters edge at the local BREACHWAY!

(same guy that is asking you weather to use the 1 foot or 2 foot steel leader to fish for scup…) 

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-