Bob g.

Rate this topic

Tomorrow afternoon your going to have to park at the Bourne Rotary,  to see how many near miss accidents there are with the new white lines around the Rotary

LIFE MEMBER OF THE , BRUINS, SOX, PATS, B-WARE HATERS CLUB... LIFE MEMBER OF THE CANADIENS, YANKEES, GIANTS...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

25 mins ago, burkie said:

Tomorrow afternoon your going to have to park at the Bourne Rotary,  to see how many near miss accidents there are with the new white lines around the Rotary

Who actually pays any attention to lines on the road?     :huh:

32 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Who actually pays any attention to lines on the road?     :huh:

The guy that got hit

LIFE MEMBER OF THE , BRUINS, SOX, PATS, B-WARE HATERS CLUB... LIFE MEMBER OF THE CANADIENS, YANKEES, GIANTS...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

19 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

He should have been paying attention to the traffic.

No  the person who hit the car would have crossed the solid white line, he would have been at fault 

5 hours ago, burkie said:

I’m predicting a lot of horn blows and middle fingers flying. 

On the way back from the north shore this AM, I've already seen two boat trailers sitting in the break-down lane of 495 with either blown tires or missing wheels and jacked up. 

Pfantum Pfishah

Until February of this year, every morning for 25 years I came on Cape over the Bourne Bridge around the rotary and along Sandwich rd, so you could say I am familiar with the traffic pattern.  Yesterday I came over the bridge for the first time since Feb, and I can say for a few seconds I was confused at the rotary. Not saying it's  a bad thing, but going to be accidents and confusion until people get familiar with lane changes.