Joe g

Rate this topic

Joe g. Let me be the first to wish you a happy Memorial Day, I believe that you were in the Spanish American War, and that you will be Grand Marshall in the parade in Boston, again thanks for your service  , and to everybody else that served 

LIFE MEMBER OF THE , BRUINS, SOX, PATS, B-WARE HATERS CLUB... LIFE MEMBER OF THE CANADIENS, YANKEES, GIANTS...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

17 mins ago, burkie said:

Joe g. Let me be the first to wish you a happy Memorial Day, I believe that you were in the Spanish American War, and that you will be Grand Marshall in the parade in Boston, again thanks for your service  , and to everybody else that served 

Not only that, I think he rode up Kettle Hill with Teddy Roosevelt.

The Sultan of Sluggo

The Rough Riders and the Buffalo Soldiers were the real heroes in that epic battle……”.remember the Maine, to hell with Spain”. Was a major victory over the Spanish colonizers: 

Our parade in Boston will showcase a variety of marching units and promises to be memorable event. 

3 mins ago, Joe G said:

The Rough Riders and the Buffalo Soldiers were the real heroes in that epic battle……”.remember the Maine, to hell with Spain”. Was a major victory over the Spanish colonizers: 

Our parade in Boston will showcase a variety of marching units and promises to be memorable event. 

Will you be dining outside in the North End after the parade with Wu Wu?

2 hours ago, Joe G said:

Michele best plan on  buying buy her veal scallopini elsewhere. She’s persona non grata down that part of town. 

She would be the only one eating her meal in the street.

Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?

7 hours ago, burkie said:

Not to be that guy but Memorial day is

national day of remembrance.

For many families who have lost loved ones. I don't believe that you say happy memorial day. 

troll #122  <*)))<

33 mins ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

Not to be that guy but Memorial day is

national day of remembrance.

For many families who have lost loved ones. I don't believe that you say happy memorial day. 

While I can’t speak for Burkie, I think his wording and thoughts come from a place of grateful joy for the life we live today that was provided by the sacrifices of generations before. 

1 hour ago, Joe G said:

I will never do a fresco dining, sitting at a table in a street gutter.  So gross 

Love eating outside. Not on a street. We went to Tampa for a college graduation and had each lunch and dinner outside in May and it was great. The weather has to be nice and temp 75 and below 85..

On 5/23/2024 at 12:12 PM, K Foley said:

Will you be dining outside in the North End after the parade with Wu Wu?

WuWu suggested Debbie Wong's. 

Pfantum Pfishah