Parrot ss little neck popper

Rate this topic

How do you guys feel about this color on the little neck popper. They didn’t have solid yellow at the tackle store so I figured this was the next best choice. Love the way it casts but I didn’t put any fish on it yet, most likely because I can’t read the open beach structure. So my question is parrot a good color for stripers? 

A549A28D-6DDC-4CBB-A68A-13FDAA98B754.jpeg

I sell and fish a lot of Parrot colored plugs, they work.

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

7 hours ago, BengaliFisher said:

How do you guys feel about this color on the little neck popper. They didn’t have solid yellow at the tackle store so I figured this was the next best choice. Love the way it casts but I didn’t put any fish on it yet, most likely because I can’t read the open beach structure. So my question is parrot a good color for stripers? 

A549A28D-6DDC-4CBB-A68A-13FDAA98B754.jpeg

If it ain't chartreuse, it ain't no use. 

12 mins ago, RockRonin said:

If it ain't chartreuse, it ain't no use. 

I like the brighter colors……else l can’t see it to work it. 

When Trump comes back…..All traitors will be purged. 

We’re gonna need a bigger boxcar

“Shall not be infringed” was the “talk to the hand” of that period. (Me 2022)

I like it for when the bass could use the extra help to see it. So I'll use it in bigger surf, or when the water is a little off color. Pretty much anytime I think they could use the help locating the popper.

It's a good color for other plugs too, I feel particularly at night..!

No excuses, go fishing.