Black Culture vs. Ghetto Culture

Rate this topic

I don't know who this guy is, but what he says is true.  There was a push in the late 80's/early 90's, according to guys like Ice Cube, to make ghetto culture the dominant force in American Black culture.  The destruction of the American Black family and culture, which was one of growth and success in their own communities and led to leaders like Malcolm X who wanted to push forward with the powerful American Black family and presence, prior to the Civil Rights Movement.  

Edited by Heron25

If the devil can't beat you down, he'll try and wear you down.  

4 mins ago, The river said:

Uh -Oh ,

in before the lock …..

Why lock?  American Blacks recognizing that they are being destroyed from within by outside forces and putting a stop to it is societal improvement.  Malcolm X called it and was taken out for it.  

Just now, The river said:

That was tongue & cheek 

about white men being allowed to discuss sensitive black stuff 

Yore an racist!

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

I tried having a conversation like this on FB with my black friend I grew up with. Impossible. He is obsessed with "being Black". Went to Howard. Served in the Army, but had completely lost sight of just being a person, instead of a color. 

His pals jumped all over me and started spewing bigoted horseshit. He tried tro PM me and made excuses for his super racist pals and I told it's not worth it. I said, "this is exactly why White people don't even try anymore". 

The guy in the OP will accomplish nothing. I love what he is saying though.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

3 mins ago, The river said:

That was tongue & cheek 

about white men being allowed to discuss sensitive black stuff 

The Nickys and Franks won't allow it.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

1 min ago, Mokes said:

I tried having a conversation like this on FB with my black friend I grew up with. Impossible. He is obsessed with "being Black". Went to Howard. Served in the Army, but had completely lost sight of just being a person, instead of a color. 

His pals jumped all over me and started spewing bigoted horseshit. He tried tro PM me and made excuses for his super racist pals and I told it's not worth it. I said, "this is exactly why White people don't even try anymore". 

The guy in the OP will accomplish nothing. I love what he is saying though.

"being black" was a sign of success and growth until the 60's.  Being replicated again by recent African Black immigrants.  

Just now, JaseB said:

I don't hate white people, but I hate White Trash. 

I thought we were freinds....

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

Saw some black dude on social media the other day. He had me laughing my ads off. Taking about white people not doin anything bad to him but black do every day. He says you know the only thing worse than a n-word?! Two of them!  I was dying. 

and to be fair, worst thing in the world is white trash.