Cops called because a vehicle is running...They attack and kidnap everyone in the house

Rate this topic

Seal

This is how policing works in America. The instant this guy told the cops to leave his property, he sealed his fate...Cause now they have to teach him who's boss.

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

24 mins ago, KidDkivahh said:

Season 8 Episode 6 GIF by THE NEXT STEP

So we agree...Right? 

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

You can come onto my property, but if tell you to leave, that means that you need to leave.

Right?

~ Plato

Or does me telling you to leave my property...Mean that you now have the right to kidnap me (if I comply), or kill me (if I resist)?

~ Plato

This ^^^ is how cops interpret the Constitution.

~ Plato

1 hour ago, Seal said:

This is how policing works in America. The instant this guy told the cops to leave his property, he sealed his fate...Cause now they have to teach him who's boss.

I thought this cute little blonde would be in this video. Turns out it’s false advertising, she’s an ugly, toothless meth skank with her two pimps.  

Just now, blastwater said:

I thought this cute little blonde would be in this video. Turns out it’s false advertising, she’s an ugly, toothless meth skank with her two pimps.  

True story. :th: 

~ Plato

I feel like this was a good shoot. These people either have done bad things in the past and certainly would do bad things in the future, so just lock'em up.

Eff around and find out - & I like the aggressiveness. Cops need more training in efficient brutality though, I feel like there's room for improvement there. 

Meh. Gross people. Cliff. Drop. Bye. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts