Embarrassing Shirts in Public

Rate this topic

Just now, Heron25 said:

My son lost a Super Bowl bet a couple of years ago and I made him wear a Doug henning tshirt to school.  

"It's an illlluuuuuusion!!"

200.gif?cid=2510fd2csj94c2hxsv2jwc2fpleo

Edited by Mokes

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

My son's mom bought both my son and I the same shirt one year for Christmas, a snowman bending over and farting out snow flakes, with text that says, this is where snow flakes come from. I had it on one day in ShopRite and this little kid about 4 is looking at it and laughing behind his hand. 

Saw him and his mom in the parking lot and she saw my shirt. Told her her son saw it in the store and laughed. Found it amusing.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

Know what would be hilarious? A shirt with a little dot on it that reads...."FagDiesel's little puny dinky!"

Hah!!! 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

42 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

Woman at the gym told me she didn’t appreciate my shirt. I told her that’s half the fun. 

IMG_7824.jpeg

I ****ing HATE those gay rock piles. I don't know why they make me mad lol.

-Numbnuts

2 mins ago, Mokes said:

I ****ing HATE those gay rock piles. I don't know why they make me mad lol.

Up in the arctic, they are actually historic. Inuits (Eskimos) would construct them to look like people.  The idea was to spook the caribou into changing direction and guide them to where they could ambush them.  Saw a few when I was caribou hunting.  I'm guessing the t-shirt is referencing a different scenario. 

1 hour ago, Red Eye Nester said:

They are called cairns. See them everywhere in the ADKs.

Cairns are navigation aids above treeline. What's being referenced here is the rock piles that people construct seemingly everywhere. Where I live there's a waterfall/pools called Diana's Bath. One day years ago a picture appeared on the front page of the local rag newspaper showing dozens of piles of rocks all around the falls/pools. Like it was some form of art.

I went up there with a friend in the evening and proceeded to knock every damn one of them down.

Fugg that!

14 mins ago, Red Eye Nester said:

They are called cairns. See them everywhere in the ADKs.

They're trail markers for areas without trees (no place to put those annoying red, yellow or blue markers).

I mean, if you are going to hike the wilderness, you should already know exactly where the trails are and not to walk over pristine lands and destroy the land. ("LEAVE NO TRACE" includes footprints)

They have them on the Appalachian Trail on areas above the tree line.

You don't build your own, but are encouraged to repair existing ones if they get blown / knocked down.

They are usually maintained by the trail service.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!