Fire Ants used by cops, to torture soccer mom

Rate this topic

Seal

5 hours ago, HopHead said:

It really is pathetic to show an out of context snippet from these situations.

The police say it's taken out of context but they always say that, and haven't provided anything to prove it.

I'm not sure what could make it okay. Because it's blatantly obvious that he's lifting her handcuffed arms and her leg, to push her face into the ants.

None to blame

18 hours ago, Mummichog said:

You find these obscure, isolated events and post them here.  Mostly just to show that you are crazy and must have a very checkered past.  These are never productive posts.

Yeah, so obscure and isolated that only me and the joke guy have a limit of 1 post a day. :laugh: 

What other profession is allowed to routinely commit violent crimes with virtual impunity? I'll be happy to post about them too. :th: 

None to blame

4 hours ago, Mummichog said:

Do you want to eliminate law enforcement all together?

Are these the only choices?

Psychopaths that get off on torturing people, or no law enforcement?

None to blame

Just had a chat with a guy who came here from bosnia in 97 with his family with $260 in his pocket.  Still works at sylvania making light bulbs and put 2 kids through college.  These ****ing ingrates that squeal loves need to be broken......and I mean broken hard in work camps.

Diversity makes us stronger!

10 mins ago, HopHead said:

Just had a chat with a guy who came here from bosnia in 97 with his family with $260 in his pocket.  Still works at sylvania making light bulbs and put 2 kids through college.  These ****ing ingrates that squeal loves need to be broken......and I mean broken hard in work camps.

Ask him what he thinks about tyrants being able to kidnap you for hurting their feelings.

None to blame

3 mins ago, Seal said:

Ask him what he thinks about tyrants being able to kidnap you for you tube views

Fify

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

2 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

Funny thing is, the only time I got beat up by cops is when I wouldn't shut up and or punched one :shrug:

And I bet you knew going in that it wasn't going to end well for you.   The difference between you and Seals rants  is that you have enough integrity to admit you had it coming.

Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?