Jump to content

Fire Ants used by cops, to torture soccer mom

Rate this topic


Seal

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

There's got to be more to this story.

 

 

I figured the same...So I waited a few days.

 

 

They're still just going with the claim that "she was acting crazy and stuff".  

None to blame

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Seal said:

 

I figured the same...So I waited a few days.

 

 

They're still just going with the claim that "she was acting crazy and stuff".  

Hmmm how many days were you gonna wait? This happened in 2021 as usual the video goes straight to the punch line. Oh and yes I watched it kinda funny and a good bite. Let the down votes fly Excited I Want GIF by Chimpers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Seal said:

I figured the same...So I waited a few days.

 

They're still just going with the claim that "she was acting crazy and stuff".  

 

They're going to have to do better than that.

 

The only wrongdoing cited in the article was driving the wrong way.

 

What led to her leaving the vehicle?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm guessing white trash girl drives wrong way, resists arrest and is in general a pia. 

 

Prolly was screaming and causing commotion the whole time so when the fire ants got her the cops just thought that was more of her carrying on. It was NOT DONE ON PURPOSE - that is obvious. 

 

Once I hear her scumbag lawyer talk F him, F her - unfortunate situation couple of bug bites, here's 500 bucks or whatever lets move on. 

 

Happens everyday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, KidDkivahh said:

Hmmm how many days were you gonna wait? This happened in 2021 as usual the video goes straight to the punch line. Oh and yes I watched it kinda funny and a good bite. Let the down votes fly Excited I Want GIF by Chimpers

 

Do you get  it off watching 200+ pound police bullies, physically abusing small women ?

" I did my worst, but I did it well "

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Red Eye Nester said:

I'm guessing white trash girl drives wrong way, resists arrest and is in general a pia. 

 

Prolly was screaming and causing commotion the whole time so when the fire ants got her the cops just thought that was more of her carrying on. It was NOT DONE ON PURPOSE - that is obvious. 

 

Once I hear her scumbag lawyer talk F him, F her - unfortunate situation couple of bug bites, here's 500 bucks or whatever lets move on. 

 

Happens everyday. 

If that's how it went down then I'd reverse my stated opinion. 

*

 

Diversity makes us stronger!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...