Fire Ants used by cops, to torture soccer mom

Rate this topic

Seal

4 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

There's got to be more to this story.

I figured the same...So I waited a few days.

They're still just going with the claim that "she was acting crazy and stuff".  

None to blame

3 hours ago, Seal said:

Hmmm how many days were you gonna wait? This happened in 2021 as usual the video goes straight to the punch line. Oh and yes I watched it kinda funny and a good bite. Let the down votes fly Excited I Want GIF by Chimpers

6 hours ago, Seal said:

They're going to have to do better than that.

The only wrongdoing cited in the article was driving the wrong way.

What led to her leaving the vehicle?

I'm guessing white trash girl drives wrong way, resists arrest and is in general a pia. 

Prolly was screaming and causing commotion the whole time so when the fire ants got her the cops just thought that was more of her carrying on. It was NOT DONE ON PURPOSE - that is obvious. 

Once I hear her scumbag lawyer talk F him, F her - unfortunate situation couple of bug bites, here's 500 bucks or whatever lets move on. 

Happens everyday. 

16 hours ago, KidDkivahh said:

Hmmm how many days were you gonna wait? This happened in 2021 as usual the video goes straight to the punch line. Oh and yes I watched it kinda funny and a good bite. Let the down votes fly Excited I Want GIF by Chimpers

Do you get  it off watching 200+ pound police bullies, physically abusing small women ?

" I did my worst, but I did it well "

12 hours ago, Red Eye Nester said:

I'm guessing white trash girl drives wrong way, resists arrest and is in general a pia. 

Prolly was screaming and causing commotion the whole time so when the fire ants got her the cops just thought that was more of her carrying on. It was NOT DONE ON PURPOSE - that is obvious. 

Once I hear her scumbag lawyer talk F him, F her - unfortunate situation couple of bug bites, here's 500 bucks or whatever lets move on. 

Happens everyday. 

If that's how it went down then I'd reverse my stated opinion. 

Diversity makes us stronger!