Fire Ants used by cops, to torture soccer mom

Rate this topic

Seal

The police chief says the video is misleading because it cuts off before the cops tell her to "calm down and we will lift you up". :rolleyes:

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

3 mins ago, Red Eye Nester said:

It's unfortunate but she just seemed crazy.

They didn't stick her face in them purposefully. 

Maybe give her a few bucks and move on but I bet she deserved it. The Lord works in mysterious ways. 

maybe someday something like this will happen to a relative of yours and you may have a different point of view.

" I did my worst, but I did it well "

2 mins ago, Red Eye Nester said:

Dude, watch it again. He's using his right arm to lift her handcuffed arms up, and his left arm to lift her leg and force her face down into the ground. 

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

8 mins ago, Red Eye Nester said:

Have you ever pissed off a Fire Ant?

~ Plato

Need more info.

All she did was drive the wrong way in the circle at the front entrance of the school?

She didn't get out and hit a cop, or go all Sovereign Citizen, or flee, or even scream "do you know who I am?"

This seems VERY unacceptable to me without knowing more.

She could be a suspected serial killer. 

She probably weighs 115 pounds and she's handcuffed. Moving her away from the Fire Ant hill is not going to be difficult, or jeopardize the all important "officer safety".

~ Plato

Love to see the lead up but unless she assaulted someone that was so far outta line I'd love to personally tie that cop to a tree in a swamp naked for a night or two.

Diversity makes us stronger!

35 mins ago, Red Eye Nester said:

Maybe give her a few bucks and move on but I bet she deserved it. The Lord works in mysterious ways. 

That's what Seal wants you to believe based on his disingenuous thread title.  

Seal, you should be restricted from posting your BS when you make thread titles like this one. :squid: :dismay:

Posted (edited)

Edited by Seal

~ Plato

Posted (edited)
6 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

That's what Seal wants you to believe based on his disingenuous thread title.  

Seal, you should be restricted from posting your BS when you make thread titles like this one. :squid: :dismay:

Dude, watch it again. He's using his right arm to lift her handcuffed arms up, and his left arm to lift her leg and force her face down into the ground. 

Edited by Seal

~ Plato

12 mins ago, Hook I said:

If you are getting handcuffed you must deserve it 

National Law Enforcement  week :clap: 

True story. :th: 

~ Plato

1 hour ago, Seal said:

The police chief says the video is misleading because it cuts off before the cops tell her to "calm down and we will lift you up". :rolleyes:

Noah Centineo Chef GIF by Allure

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

There's got to be more to this story.

This wasn't a shoplifter running away that finally got caught in a field.

This was a mom at her kid's school.

And on a side note, in an area where something like fire ants is a common thing, I would EXPECT law enforcement to be aware of such things and react accordingly to the danger when present.

Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I doubt they intentionally threw her on a mound of fire ants, but once they realized they did, they should have acted with all due haste, immediately, to ensure the safety of their prisoner.