May Reports Thread

Rate this topic

16 mins ago, Moffsho said:

I made a separate post, but this thread seems to get more traction. Found a plug bag/surf belt last night at the hook around 2:30am. Was debating leaving it there in case the owner came back, but didnt want someone to make off with it. I’m sure the owner is sick right now based on some of contents…..

please DM if you, or someone you know, lost their gear and I will make sure it gets back to the owner. If you can confirm what was in bag I’ll make sure to get it back to you!

It wouldn’t hurt to start a thread in the Main Forum if nobody here responds - more folks read that forum than the reports thread - and it’s a wonderful thing you are doing to find the owner :th:

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

23 mins ago, S Hook said:

Maybe the person that lost it would contact the Ranger station to see if anyone found it?

There was no one there last night. I called this morning and left a voicemail, also sent an email.

7 mins ago, Moffsho said:

There was no one there last night. I called this morning and left a voicemail, also sent an email.

Maybe the local BnT shops too 

good job btw hopefully it gets back to the owner 

Just now, Mr.Belmar said:

Maybe the local BnT shops too 

good job btw hopefully it gets back to the owner 

I let Giglios and Tackle Box know and provided contact info. Have it posted on Instagram and Facebook (and here obviously). Have to imagine at this point the person is aware it is missing….if I don’t hear from someone soon I’ll probably print up a flier and bring it back to the lot to put up.

1 hour ago, Moffsho said:

I let Giglios and Tackle Box know and provided contact info. Have it posted on Instagram and Facebook (and here obviously). Have to imagine at this point the person is aware it is missing….if I don’t hear from someone soon I’ll probably print up a flier and bring it back to the lot to put up.

Good guy right here. Gives us hope. Hope you catch a 100 lber man. 

"With all things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the right one..."

(*member formerly known as 'adoboboy')

Took another walk after dinner-

A bit of a rinse and repeat of previous time- took 11 foot switch rod with heavy sink line for the high tide- same results- two dinks- another fly guy had a nice fish/ bait showed up at the turn of tide- thought I’d stepped into it big time- not a touch- don’t have a parking pass so needed to get out before closing time-