May Reports Thread

Rate this topic

12 mins ago, cartopper said:

Even when you’re younger, research Raynaud Syndrome , you may have more empathy with those that struggle in colder temps.

Oh, sorry I had know idea he had that. I was just poking fun.

1 hour ago, S Hook said:

Oh, sorry I had know idea he had that. I was just poking fun.

No worries, not sure he does.  I do, it’s not fun but suffer through it because of the need to pursue the finest fish in the ocean . . . Striped Bass.  

"Starving dogs begging for scraps. The big picture is not important as long as we can get our scraps."

23 hours ago, recoil said:

The migration map is based solely on fishermen' s  reports.

Fishermen lie!

As always, wise words my friend. Let me know if you feel like heading to the bay, I promise to talk non stop, and you can change lures every few casts like you normally do. Oh and we will take a million pictures of bass coz they dont look the same. I know how much you love pics with bass. 

Edited by adobo

"With all things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the right one..."

(*member formerly known as 'adoboboy')

17 mins ago, cartopper said:

No worries, not sure he does.  I do, it’s not fun but suffer through it because of the need to pursue the finest fish in the ocean . . . Striped Bass.  

Amen! Keep fighting.

I am sure you know this. Was likely a long day. They kayak cart on the kayak on the left appears to be on backwards? Kickstand should face the rear. By the way really nice kayaks. Glad you found some.

50 mins ago, dbjpb said:

I am sure you know this. Was likely a long day. They kayak cart on the kayak on the left appears to be on backwards? Kickstand should face the rear. By the way really nice kayaks. Glad you found some.

Thank you..yeah, im loving it. First yak with a motor. 

The one with the folding cart is my bud. I also have folding cart and i use it the same way, with the kickstand foward. If your lifting from the rear to place it on, it makes sense. Although ive honestly never tried it the other way.

4 hours ago, adobo said:

As always, wise words my friend. Let me know if you feel like heading to the bay, I promise to talk non stop, and you can change lures every few casts like you normally do. Oh and we will take a million pictures of bass coz they dont look the same. I know how much you love pics with bass. 

Sounds like a plan buddy.

Fished inside north Monmouth County yesterday evening a lot of guys out only saw 2 Bluefish caught . I had three hook ups. I think they were bluefish never landed. Fished the outside for an hour after dark, nothing.

20 hours ago, Goldy said:

Guess whose back… goldys back.  Back again….

Is this the real one or the AI-generated-Goldy? :naughty:

Pfantum Pfishah

It's not only the salt that's slow.

Went shad fishing / camping with the club up at the Gap this weekend. Slow, slow, slow 

No one can figure out where the shad are. Have they passed, are they late..... ??

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

Back out there this morning in the fog.  Nice surf action and water felt a bit warmer.  Thought things were picking up when on the first cast found a gator that destroyed my swimmer.  First cast curse was in full swing cause I didn't get another bump all morning.  Only other action was a couple of dolphin pods in close that were chasing something with a few birds overhead.  Still waiting on a fin food source to move some fish into the area.

blue.jpg