Could this be a problem?

Rate this topic

Took my truck to be inspected yesterday.  I forgot to bring my new registration with me, left it on in my desk. 

Without me knowing, the guy who inspected it found an old expired registration in my glove compartment, expired in 8/21.  He used it, and gave me a sticker.

Could I have a problem, and shouldn't the DMF picked it up on their end?

The Sultan of Sluggo

All that is needed is on the registration form, MA already knows you renewed it.

There's no need to blow smoke up my ass as a lengthy preamble to your insulting another person. It doesn't fool anyone and it doesn't garner any favor.

TimS ---Tim To Otshawytsha October 16 2018 #3956

1 hour ago, bob_G said:

Took my truck to be inspected yesterday.  I forgot to bring my new registration with me, left it on in my desk. 

Without me knowing, the guy who inspected it found an old expired registration in my glove compartment, expired in 8/21.  He used it, and gave me a sticker.

Could I have a problem, and shouldn't the DMF picked it up on their end?

You're all good.

The system already knows registration status when the info is entered.

Every thing that is needed is on the bar code on your current insp. sticker, the bar code on your door, and your on board computer.  The inspector manually enters your milage and it must match what the computer says....................

11 mins ago, b-ware said:

Every thing that is needed is on the bar code on your current insp. sticker, the bar code on your door, and your on board computer.  The inspector manually enters your milage and it must match what the computer says....................

The computer says Mackeral Pellets:bigeyes: in a bag and string

7 mins ago, K Foley said:

The computer says Mackeral Pellets:bigeyes: in a bag and string

To bad Mr. Kanal didn't stop the other day instead just cruising on by, he could have learned a lot about some of our experimental methods of using mackerel pellets, but then to he probably knows them already...............

1 hour ago, b-ware said:

To bad Mr. Kanal didn't stop the other day instead just cruising on by, he could have learned a lot about some of our experimental methods of using mackerel pellets, but then to he probably knows them already...............

He was scared. Maybe Burkies support hose was too much for him to see and the tomatoe plants were not ready. He went back to Bell Road to continue his Brazilian culture lessons. Signing off with wood.

Thanks again

12 hours ago, b-ware said:

Mr Kanal:laugh:

troll #122  <*)))<