KORKERS DARKHORSE WADING FISHING BOOT

Rate this topic

irishexit

• 5 weeks later...

Yes… I have them and really like them.  The only knock is sometimes it is tough to pull and release the tightening wheel to get the boots off, especially when your hands are cold.  I am not sure if I need to add some oil or something (3 season old) for maintenance… probably.

Anyway, yea, they’re solid. Bunch of my buddies rock’em as well. 

Tight lines!

On 4/15/2024 at 7:51 PM, Bdemiri23 said:

I have them and love them , they last like 3-5seasons and warranty is rock solid. A bit heavy but very sturdy.

Took a look on their site. States it comes with a one year warranty. Are they good about replacing it after the one year is up?

I’ve heard some negative feedback on these from guys that stomp sand. Apparently the lace locking system can malfunction if sand gets in, which makes sense. 
If you are fishing mostly rocky shores and jetties these should be just fine. 

this all said I get SO many advertisements for these things lol

B'Nuggets with the Asian.

(*member formerly known as 'imdannoir')

38 mins ago, Dan K said:

I’ve heard some negative feedback on these from guys that stomp sand. Apparently the lace locking system can malfunction if sand gets in, which makes sense. 
If you are fishing mostly rocky shores and jetties these should be just fine. 

this all said I get SO many advertisements for these things lol

I agree with this , I use the majority on jetties and around north shore rocky beaches. 
lace up for sand

I have these and love them, for rocks.  If you are in an area where you mix in sand regularly you're best served with lace up boots.  I use them on occasion in mixed sand and rock, and if I do not clean out the BOA mech before an outting it can be very difficult to get your boots off.  In the event this happens one day; I've always got cutters and a spare pair of BOA laces to replace them if they need to be cut loose.