Mr Wily Coyote? Signs point to...

Rate this topic

...yes.

My neighbors cat has been getting fairly brave of late.  Around 2am a horrible cat screeching on my front lawn woke me from a sound sleep.

My dog found this  on my lawn this morning.  Looks like My Wily Coyote ate well.

IMG_20240414_192533~2.jpg

The Sultan of Sluggo

2 mins ago, gray gables said:

How does your neighbor feel about this? 

2 mins ago, gray gables said:

How does your neighbor feel about this? 

Im going to go out on limb here and say they are not happy.

But there is a reason our cat is 100% indoors and the dogs always have one us on overwatch when they are out.   Can't blame the yote!

Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?

Cat went outside in the morning and did not come back. Started to look for her around 2pm in the afternoon.
Turned out, she was deep in the woods, about 35 feet up the oak tree. Someone had chased her up there.
She has a RF transmitter, otherwise I wouldn't have thought to go there to  look. Only took me 20 minutes, lol.

image.jpeg.af84d0b334b44d387d4989dee47538cc.jpeg

9 hours ago, Mikx said:

Cat went outside in the morning and did not come back. Started to look for her around 2pm in the afternoon.
Turned out, she was deep in the woods, about 35 feet up the oak tree. Someone had chased her up there.
She has a RF transmitter, otherwise I wouldn't have thought to go there to  look. Only took me 20 minutes, lol.

So thats where plywood comes from.............................

10 hours ago, foxfai said:

Man,  I thought cats are quicker then coyotes and can climb..... where's the 9 lives?

Many years ago when coyotes were making a comeback in MA, I had a discussion with the head fur bearer biologist for the state.  He said that studies in other areas indicated that domestic cats made up a large amount of coyotes diet when they started to populate a new area.  The predation would start to taper off once the yotes picked off the majority and/or people started to keep their cats indoors.  

Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?

10 hours ago, Mikx said:

Wow, that's one unique cat. I don't think I ever seen a cat with orange eyes!