Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John M

Cingratulations to the FLYING SQUIRREL

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

I would like to take a minute to honor the masterbaiter in the Shark river Surf Anglers fishing Club. The man who single handedly wrested a semi-LARGE out of the water on a fish Part. The man who has a perverse sense of humor. The man I speak of is our own Oakey, AKA Dan. Seems Dan won the trophy for being the masterbaiter of the year (i think he used the stranger smile.gif those that know Dan should laugh here smile.gif) Somehow though it was fitting that the masterbaiter had his name spelled wrong on the trophy, I guess goes to show that the no respect to masterbaiters like Dan is true biggrin.gif.

So Dan I bow in your direction as the entire club did last night, congratulations and I look forward to drowning fish parts with you in search of LARGE this year, we may not catch LARGE but we will laugh for sure...... biggrin.gif

------------------

John M

johnm@stripersonline.com

well, well, well....Kicking a man when he is down! Can't defend myself much here because my company would string me by my shorts if they found me on the internet. However, I must say that we had a blast. John, how about I trade you my trophy for biggest bass on bait for that lamiglass you won? That seems fair. Remember the dump, John, as that will be the last time you have the pleasure of blowing the foam off a couple cold one's in that palace. As of Saturday I move into the new place, spitting distance to the surf. Hey John, I'll see you at the end of the season, I'll be the one smiling, and raising my glass as I hand you your second place trophy. Beware of the squirrel.

Dan