BH striped bass special action

Rate this topic

Anybody have opinions on the action options for the BH striped bass special? I have typically fished fast action rods but have really been liking the BH Suzuki special. I have been debating picking up the striped bass special moderate 1-6. I have mostly been fishing rubber, swim baits and needlefish the last few years. Thanks for any advice.

Edited by fishing addict

On 4/14/2024 at 11:49 AM, fishing addict said:

Anybody have opinions on the action options for the BH striped bass special? I have typically fished fast action rods but have really been liking the BH Suzuki special. I have been debating picking up the striped bass special moderate 1-6. I have mostly been fishing rubber, swim baits and needlefish the last few years. Thanks for any advice.

I have the 10ft 3/4 -4 oz and let me tell you that’s a fast action rod , lol I was looking for something moderate myself this yeah and went to Rissa show I ended up grabbing the new js surfster moderate 11ft 2-6 oz rod and I only took it out for some cast I really like it so far it’s hard to explain but cast like a lazy action rod but it’s got moderate bend to it