turkeys by the yard full

Rate this topic

4 mins ago, bob_G said:

Have you ever seen one, or any canine for that matter that wasn't hungry.  It's a chronic condition.:laugh:

The coyotes here aren't suburbanized for the most part. They'll usually turn tail and motor out at any sign of a human. This one, not so much. Even when he decided to leave he wasn't in much of a hurry. 

I'll have mine on the rocks.

1 hour ago, bob_G said:

Have you ever seen one, or any canine for that matter that wasn't hungry.  It's a chronic condition.:laugh:

No thats exactly why I shoot them  They eat the animals I want to eat.  I couldnt give one **** about the bunnies being over populated thats for gardeners not sportsman.

Edited by FoulHooker

52 mins ago, FoulHooker said:

No thats exactly why I shoot them  They eat the animals I want to eat.  I couldnt give one **** about the bunnies being over populated thats for gardeners not sportsman.

:laugh:

The carp are biting again.  You rise to the bait each time, you just can't help yourself.

The Sultan of Sluggo

9 mins ago, z-man said:

We need more. I’d like to adopt a couple coyotes to keep all the critters out of my yard. 

Z,

I know where all the coyotes are, they're all out chasing Foulhooker's deer. 

:point:

The Sultan of Sluggo

5 hours ago, FoulHooker said:

I hope you are better at gardening then fishing 

Why the constant BS and caustic comments?

Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?

59 mins ago, Jeff270 said:

Why the constant BS and caustic comments?

Why is he so anti gardening too? You would think someone that likes to kill his own meat would also like to grow his own vegetables. One of my favorite things is making fish tacos with either seabass or fluke that I just caught and all the vegetables picked right out of the garden while the fish is cooking. The only thing store bought is the tortilla and some seasoning. 

9 hours ago, capesams said:

not from the neanderthals that hang around here.

can't argue there you got a little over the top with one post but some comments here are allowed that should  be deleted and others get deleted that are not as bad