turkeys by the yard full

Rate this topic

yes i have that many  of  course  i can't help but feed them crack corn a lot. i have one  old man i  call uncle tom he's a big guy with a  beard that drags on the ground it's so long and when the gals show up he goes into full bloom but they don't even look at him he tries his best to be top dog

his   beard  drag's  on  the ground its so long but they are fun to watch..sometimes he stands on our front door step and looks into the house as i am loooking out'i don't chase them away and they come running when i put the corn out. they are good company.

So when should I bring my deep fryer over?

Deep fried turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, man oh man I can’t wait for thanksgiving time again. 

“I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.”

16 hours ago, capesams said:

yes i have that many  of  course  i can't help but feed them crack corn a lot. i have one  old man i  call uncle tom he's a big guy with a  beard that drags on the ground it's so long and when the gals show up he goes into full bloom but they don't even look at him he tries his best to be top dog

his   beard  drag's  on  the ground its so long but they are fun to watch..sometimes he stands on our front door step and looks into the house as i am loooking out'i don't chase them away and they come running when i put the corn out. they are good company.

You probably have a tick-free yard as well....

3 hours ago, gregwa said:

I have ducks I feed in the cold months.sometime up to 50.all mallards.I got one I call Steve that will eat from my hand

The next step is pigeons in the park.

Old Man Feeding Pigeons by matejpaluh - VIEWBUG.com

Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?