2024 Bike Thread - Ridenfish 2023 Champ

Rate this topic

Ride n Fish GOING HAM  

This will be the official 2024 bike thread. Ridenfish is the official and undisputed Sol cycling champ of 2024.  It looked like a tie this year but after a consultation with one of the greatest SOL cycling champs of all time Tmac, the winner was clear.  Ridenfish's accomplishments in the saddle were overshadowed by his accomplishments with his rod in his hand but that’s the way it’s always been for him.

Sorry for the delay in posting this it was a bad winter for riding. Today your odometer starts at zero. here is your chance to wear the belt in 2024.  

As tradition dictates, I will decide the winner every year.  Post your goals, and dreams, and let the bitching commence.  Feel free to post some goals for the new year.  All biking questions are welcome. 

The Committee will release the top ten standings for last year in a couple of days.

• 3 weeks later...

I logged 148 miles this week. No days off from work and still hit the gym at night 3 times also. Will get 70 miles over the weekend and 60 next week before business travel to NYHQ. I’m feeling great. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

By the way Ridenfish has always been the king, his average speed is insane. Good to go. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.