Dust collector

Rate this topic

One thing I learned and regret about setting up the shop is not going all in and having a solid plan from the get .. I kinda pieced mine together as more tools showed up and needed different things .. I’d loooooves to redo it all but there ain’t no way I’m taking everything out to redo it .. Effff that .. 

looks like a nice space tho .. good luck with it 

15 hours ago, Wire For Fire said:

One thing I learned and regret about setting up the shop is not going all in and having a solid plan from the get .. I kinda pieced mine together as more tools showed up and needed different things .. I’d loooooves to redo it all but there ain’t no way I’m taking everything out to redo it .. Effff that .. 

looks like a nice space tho .. good luck with it 

Yep, I just got a 6 inch by 48 inch belt sander, floor model, so have that a 4 inch and 1 inch.

Now I have to hook up ducting. 

But have stuff where I want it.

Only other thing is want to upgrade my bandsaw. That's a down the road thing

Plug Ho!

bassmaster_skunk.gif

I know the secret to absolute dust collection. You send me 10 really nice plugs and I'll tell ya.

Man up or keep on sucking dust. Your choice.

On 4/10/2024 at 4:27 PM, bassmaster said:

Well grizzly wouldn't deliver to my road, so I cancel,    now wait for Amazon refund and try some where else I guess

You couldn't have it delivered to someone's address and take it from there to your shack in the woods.