Kirk Hammet /Dave Mustaine/Exodus

Rate this topic

And 41 years ago Mustaine was tossed. I think it was meant to be. Kirk made out and Mustaine. We got Megadeth. The bonus also for the fans was keeping Exodus on a smaller scale for real thrash. Personally? They may have been the biggest winner as time went on if you love thrash. RIP Baloff!

IMG_2665.jpeg

IMG_2666.jpeg

How much awesome fun were those shows back then? I saw Ministry in some small club in the mid 90s in Boston and it was unreal. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Yap. New York, Boston, New Jersey, and more had the best locations for these clubs the problem was as time we t on this was the best locations for the most expensive real estate in the Country. Lol 

Megadeth is far superior to Metallica. Exodus odds great fun but pretty cheesy. Anthrax is my trash band of choice. Slayer, Death Angel, early Sepultura (the last stuff with Max is the best but not really trash) are a few others of note. 

Fun fact Pink Floyd’s original name was Megadeath. 

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

16 mins ago, Niffty said:

Megadeth is far superior to Metallica. Exodus odds great fun but pretty cheesy. Anthrax is my trash band of choice. Slayer, Death Angel, early Sepultura (the last stuff with Max is the best but not really trash) are a few others of note. 

Fun fact Pink Floyd’s original name was Megadeath. 

I agree with you on Anthrax but I prefer Metallica over Megadeth. And definitely agree on the older Sepultura, Max and Igor ruled that band

43 mins ago, giggyfish said:

Pre black album Metallica :th:

post black album= worse than zappa 

I blame Bob Rock. Made Metallica multi millions but the thrash fans were left behind. The good news is the live shows are blessed with Kill em all to Master. Can't wait to see both shows in Foxboro. 
I have heard every Metallica song live except Orion and Disposable Heroes. Hopefully they play it this summer.