Shark River Surf Anglers Spring Lake Kids Trout Tournament - stocking photos 2024

Rate this topic

Sudsy

• Sudsy changed the title to Shark River Surf Anglers Spring Lake Kids Trout Tournment - stocking photos 2024
  • Sudsy changed the title to Shark River Surf Anglers Spring Lake Kids Trout Tournament - stocking photos 2024
Posted (edited)

After the stocking some of the club members get together to assemble the prize packages

Afterwards we eat pizza and perhaps enjoy an adult beverage if so inclined.

Prizepackages20244.jpg.5443fb206da90ac36fd6ec012dd39c88.jpgPrizepackages20242.jpg.56c8a3e78f54d83a957e2f83be174b90.jpgPrizepackages20246.jpg.8e4873acc76cf796c61ff8c2bfff59a0.jpg

Edited by Sudsy

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

Some nice fishing going in there. :th:  The tiger in the first fish pic is a monster!! 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

13 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Some nice fishing going in there. :th:  The tiger in the first fish pic is a monster!! 

Sorry, already called dibs on that one....there's a nice rainbow a few pictures down you can have :idea: 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TimS said:

Sorry, already called dibs on that one....there's a nice rainbow a few pictures down you can have :idea: 

That rainbow is even bigger

It's in there lip tagged in Memory of Capt. Chris

Edited by Sudsy

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

6 hours ago, TimS said:

HA HA, mine's bigger!! :D 

3 hours ago, Sudsy said:

That rainbow is even bigger

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

3 hours ago, TimS said:

That's awesome :clap:

I still want that tiger :) 

Channel your inner Mitchell. 

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, MorningWood said:

I thought this was for kids? Hopefully the cormorants or Tim don't catch those big ones before the kids do.

Most of the fish we stock are too big for the cormorants, they do go to town on the staties though

And Tim can't get to them until opening day. All state stocked trout waters are closed to fishing until then

And even on opening day, most (not all) of the lake is for kids only 

May be an image of fishing and text that says 'Shark River Children's Trout Tournament Kids only Fishing Zone Kids Fishing Zone approved by 8:00AM NJ Fish & Game and Spring Lake Mayor, Council and Spring Lake Police Department'

Edited by Sudsy