Lizzo Has LPE'd

Rate this topic

oax

After appearing at the big political fundraiser in in Manhattan Thursday night, she posted on Instagram Friday.

“I’m getting tired of putting up with being dragged by everyone in my life and on the internet. I’m starting to feel like the world doesn’t want me in it. I’m constantly up against lies being told about me for clout & view, being the butt of the joke every single time because of how I look. I didn’t sign up for this sh*t, I quit!"

LIZZO.png.dd47d03c4343497c1020ff335867a6a4.pngLizzo-II.jpg.8f252ed5905003597dac12300a0a10de.jpg

Will you miss her?

"I started out with nothing and I still have most of it"

3 mins ago, oax said:

Lizzo says her body is a work of art

It is

And we all know that not all art is good and please to eye.

Especially, this one.

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

She’s both vile inside, and clearly on the outside. I’m glad I’ve never heard a damn song she’s done. I wish I’d never seen pictures of her disgusting ass either. Sick of seeing fat asses like this like it’s okay to be this fat. No, it’s not ****ing okay to be that fat, and it’s disgusting to look at. Go away bitch.

“I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.”